Magnamail’s $1k Quick Cash Draw
Magnamail Pty Ltd Terms and Conditions of Entry
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand. Entrants under 18 years old must have parental/guardian approval to enter and further, the parent/guardian of the entrant must read and consent to these Terms and Conditions. Parents/guardians may be required by the Promoter to enter into a further agreement as evidence of consent to the minor entering this promotion. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. To be eligible to enter, individuals must receive the promotional leaflet from the Promoter inviting them to enter. To enter, eligible entrants must, prior to 31 January 2014, either complete the promotional leaflet and send it to Magnamail Pty Ltd, PO Box 91903, Victoria Street West, Auckland 1142, or send an email to email@example.com containing a valid current email address, full name and Customer Number (to be located by following the instructions on the leaflet).
4. Only 1 entry permitted per person. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an order that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
7. Promotion commences on 15th October 2013. Final entries must be received by last mail received on the 31st January 2014 for mail entries and 11:59pm AEDST on 31st January 2014 for email entries. The draw will take place at Handling Matters, 1/3 Green Street, Brookvale 2100 on 7th February 2014 at 3pm AEDST. Winner will be notified in writing by mail or email within two (2) business days of the draw and their prize will be mailed to them within 28 days.
8. The name of the winner will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 18th February 2014 and the New Zealand Sunday Star-Times on Sunday 23rd February 2014. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. The first valid entry drawn from all valid entries received will win the prize of $1,000 cash to be awarded in the form of a cheque.
10. Total prize pool value is $1000. Prize is not exchangeable or transferable.
11. In the event the winner is aged under 18 years, the prize will be awarded to the winner’s nominated parent or guardian on the winner’s behalf.
12. A draw for the prize, if unclaimed, may take place on 7th original draw, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority. The winner (if any) will be notified in writing by mail or email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published in The Australian on Tuesday 20th May 2014.
13. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
14. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
15. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the State and Territories of Australia and New Zealand (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.